Обучение за рубежом: лучшие школы, лагеря, ВУЗы
Заказ дипломной работы в Москве
Получи образование за рубежом
тату машинку купить
Тесты » Грамматические тесты » Participle / Причастие
Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
Choose the correct variant:
1. She enters, ______ by her mother.
2. ______ by the crash, he leapt to his feet.
Have been aroused
______ about the bandits, he left his valuables at home.
Having been warned
4. ______ that they were trying to poison him, he refused to eat anything.
Tom, ______ at what he had done, could at first say nothing.
Jones and Smith came in, ______ by their wives.
7. ______ by the blow, Peter fell heavily.
The new job ______ to me lately seems to be very interesting.
She looked at the table. There was a loaf of brown bread ______ into two halves
The animals ______ in the morning struggled furiously.
The child ______ alone in the large room began screaming.
12. ______, the postman refused to deliver our letters unless we chained our dog up.
Having been bitten twice
The centre of the cotton industry is Manchester ______ with Liverpool by a canal.
The story ______ by the old captain made the young girl cry.
He didn’t doubt that the information ______ by morning mail was of great interest to his competitors.
16. The equipment ______ in the shop is rather sophisticated.
We’ve got a great variety of products, which are in great demand. Here are some samples ______ to our distributors last month.
The methods ______ in the building of the new metro stations proved to be efficient.
She warmed uр the dinner that she ______ the day before.
20. ______ by successive storms, the bridge was no longer safe.
Having been weakened
Курсы английского языка в BKC-ih
Сеть школ с Мировым опытом!
Подготовка и прием международных экзаменов по английскому. IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English в Grade Education Centre (Киев)
Первый Кембриджский образовательный центр - Курсы английского языка в Киеве с получением международного бессрочного сертификата